Monday, July 8, 2013

Fundraiser

Guys, I have three problems.
  1. You have tons of great suggestions for movies I should review, but I just can't get around to them all.
  2. I need to raise some money for relocating to France.
  3. I need 14 more posts with comics content to join the Project Wonderful adshare program.
 I think I've found one fun solution for all of them:
THAT'S RIGHT.  It's reader's choice here at Spoilers!  Click on this button in the right sidebar, donate $50, tell me any movie you'd like to see given the Spoilers treatment, and I WILL GIVE IT JUST THAT.  Any movie.  Any.  Movie.  As long as I can find it, I will review it.  And I have some crafty friends who can help me find movies. (Full refund if we can't, of course.)

So what are you waiting for?!  Nothing?  That's right!  Because you KNOW you want to see me review D2: The Mighty Ducks, Garfield, and The Happening (oh god, wait, please be kind).

No comments:

Post a Comment