Read on for some spoiler-filled reaction comics!
Catherine Deneuve is an amaaaaazing actress. Gosh, they all are. It was a treat to watch an entire movie with this all-women cast. And it looked like SO much fun for the actresses. :)
- "Papa t'es plus dans le coup" (Dad, You're Out of Touch)
- "Message personnel" (Personal Message)
- "A quoi sert de vivre libre" (What's the Point of Living Free?)
- "Mon Amour, Mon Ami" (My Lover, My Friend)
- "Pour ne pas vivre seul" (So as Not to Live Alone)
- "Pile ou Face" (Heads or Tails/Ups and Downs)
- "Toi Jamais" (Never You)
- "Il n'y a pas d'amour heureux" (There is No Happy Love)
The ending....was pretty dark and didn't do it so much for me, but I don't know how else I would have ended this movie.